SHAMANNA, the first Swan 115 FD, is the ultimate in pedigree sailing yachts. The true sailor’s choice, the level of comfort found on this Swan 115 is seldom encountered on a sailing yacht of this ability.
The new hull shape designed by Germán Frers, with its plumb bow, wide stern and twin rudders to increase responsiveness, puts a priority on high-performance. Shamanna was built for a demanding owner, paying special attention to custom appointments and comfort. She has a luxurious 4-cabin layout. Sporting an appealing flush deck, with a full carbon hull and deck.
Recent improvements include:
– Upgraded the check stays from Aramid to EC6 which are significantly lighter and stiffer.
– Purchased top down furling cables and furlers to allow top down furling for spinnakers
– Optimized and reconstructed Bowsprit
– Upgraded the spray hood
– Optimised all deck fittings
– Added many extra storage solutions
– Optimised anchor arm setup
– New downsized rudders – better feeling on the wheel and better performance
– 4 Metre Williams SportJet 400 Tender, 100 HP, BRP Rotax engine.
– Added a FBB250 all global satellite in addition to VSAT allowing for satellite connection in far parts of the globe.