The Swan 46 has gained international recognition as one of the finest blue water cruiser/racers to come from the Finnish factory. Solid and seaworthy enough to cross the largest oceans yet carrying a sail plan large enough to perform in the lightest of breezes. Hull number seven ‘Something for Us’ has had a long list of recent improvements including:
• New 12mm teak decks fitted (2005)
• All deck gelcoat redone (2005)
• Full engine overhaul (2005)
• New standing rigging (2005)
• Rewiring of electrical system
• Installation of new battery charger (2008
• Installation of new inverter (2008)
• New manual bilge pump (2008)
• New Main and genoa sheets (2008)
• New mooring lines (2008)
Lying in Porto Ferraio, Elba just a short distance of the coast of Tuscany she is a very well presented version that is worth visiting.
For more information or additional photos, contact our office in Rapallo.